Monday, February 25, 2008

You're So Vain...




This is Natalie. She is 12 (almost 13). This is what happens when you take a 12 year old to the salon with a camera phone. Now, the funny part is, I can't seem to get her to give a crap about her hair at home. Also, for the record, her hair looked really good, but when you take a picture of yourself, something always gets lost in the translation.

So, I know I'm going to kick myself in the ass for saying this, but in 7th grade I has curling & Aquanetting my hair to the heavens. Why isn't she into the hygiene thing yet? When did you all become obsessed with your appearance?

Discuss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was definitly obsessed with my looks by 7th grade, but apparently I have a problem with that obsession. AKA I'm still obsessed.

Maybe she's just a late bloomer?? Nothing wrong with that.

K said...

It must be different for everyone..... Allie has been obsessed since first grade. Plus she is really good at it already, hair, clothes, makeup... her friends tell her "Allie you are so fashion."

I'm still not good at it!

Morgan's Mom said...

I would say middle school after the braces came off. Although I still wore frumpy clothes because I was skinny and ackward.